Each school and establishment will be entitled to send a representative to our termly meetings that will be held at CMAT central in Halesworth.
Barnby & North Cove’s Wellbeing Champion is Karen Sharman, who can be contacted at school, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2017/2018 Dates for Well-being Champion Meetings are below, 1.00pm at The Consortium MAT Central Office, Halesworth.
Autumn term: 21st November 2017
Spring term: 6th March 2018
Summer term: 19th June 2018
Terms of reference for the Wellbeing Champion Network:
- To review and discuss the annual well-being audit;
- To review the existing and future staff well-being support package;
- To review and discuss the impact of work practices on well-being;
- To consider innovative ways to raise school improvement through staff well-being;
- To provide a sounding board for representatives to bring solution focussed discussions on the challenges that we all face.