Barnby & North Cove Primary School is a friendly and welcoming school with a family atmosphere and strong community links which we strive to develop…
- We are a friendly and welcoming school with a family atmosphere and strong community links which we strive to develop.
- We respect others and show care and consideration for one another.
- We value co-operation as the best way to achieve our goals.
- We aim to encourage children to work to the best of their ability, to reach the highest standards, in all that they do.
- We work together to build self-esteem, to make the most of everyone’s talents and to value each other’s opinions.
- We believe in opportunities for all.
- We aim to provide a stimulating and interesting learning environment, both within the school and outdoors.
- We work together to achieve a wide curriculum, which stimulates a love of learning, experience and discovery, which provides skills for the future.
- We aim to foster an appreciation of our natural environment and the world around us.
Thank you for taking the time to read this page and should you need any further information about our school, please contact our school office.
Miss Julie Pope